AND THE WINNER IS…..
Comment #4 – Kristy Holton___________________________________________________________________________________
You guys, I got sun burned AGAIN – for the third time in as many months. I swear this time I put sun block on…well on my face at least and once again my face, arms, neck and chest burned. Of course my arms, neck and chest didn’t have a fighting chance…but my poor face should have been OK.
When I look at Loren’s perfect skin it makes me want to kick myself. I’m so thankful that she’s so patient and lets me put sunblock on her with no fight (she even helps!).
Last week, I saw a
wrinkle crease under my eye and I nearly had a heart attack. I can’t be getting wrinkles creases yet, I’m only 31 and I already have to battle dark circles (thanks to genetics…thanks Mom!) So, I started thinking about my skin care regiment.
It didn’t take me long to think about it, because I honestly don’t have one. I usually go to sleep with make up on, which would make my dermatologist (if I had one) cry as it does my optometrist when he asks me every year if I sleep with eye make up on and then lectures me about it through his sobs.
So, I’m going to start washing my face before bed – it’s the least I can do for my face, my optometrist and my non-existent dermatologist. Maybe I’ll even start moisturizing…and remembering to sunblock myself when I put it on Loren…
I really don’t want to look like “the tanning mom”.
AND NOW, it’s time for a giveaway!!!!
I rarely get the chance to do give aways, but you guys have been so great and so loyal (and always clicking the banner to vote for us!) that I wanted to Thank You, and this is the only way I know how! Besides, this prize is perfect for my recently found creases…I’m actually jealous I have to give it to you and I can’t keep it for myself!
Last week I Facebooked that I was looking for some of my small business owner friends to donate a prize and my friend Karen quickly stepped up to the plate! (I should mention that she was the ONLY person to step up to the plate…so “the plate” shall be renamed in her honor! Shame on the rest of you…you guys know who you are!).
Karen is an independent consultant for Rodan+Fields (the makers of ProActiv) and has so generously donated a Mufti-Function Eye Cream (Which retails for $59.99!!).
Doctors Rodan & Fields, the creators of ProActiv Solution, have recently launched a new prescription based skincare line just for anti-aging! One of the hottest products within the anti-age line is the Multi-Function Eye Cream.
This eye cream combines powerful peptides to minimize the appearance of crow’s feet, help reduce the appearance of both puffiness and dark under eye circles while special optical diffusers instantly brighten the eye area.
- PRIZE: Mufti-Function Eye Cream (Retail $59.99!!)
- TO ENTER: Two entries per email address, increase your chances by completing both steps!
1. Visit Karen’s site (http://krobinette.myrandf.com/) – come back here and leave a comment about the product that most interests you. If you already use Rodan & Fields products you can tell us which product is your favorite.2. Leave a separate comment and tell us about your skin care regiment, is it as bad as mine? (Please let someone stink at this as much as I do!)
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Friday, May 25th at 12 pm (Noon) PST or at 1,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: US and Canada (Sorry everyone else…maybe next time?)
- THE FINE PRINT: Two entries per e-mail address. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Friday after the contest closes as an update to this post.