>Just got back from Mel’s Dr. appointment.
I’m on information overload. Here’s what I know.
- Her head is still measuring 2 weeks ahead, but she thinks she will be OK to deliver vaginally.
- Her body is also measuring 1 1/2 weeks ahead.
- It’s common for gestational diabetes babies to have shoulder dysplasia (meaning the shoulder can’t make it out).
- Melissa is already 1cm dilated.
- Melissa is already 50% effaced.
- If she hasn’t gone into labor by August 4th they are inducing at 10 pm on .
So, I have a new countdown and a new sense of urgency…14 days…